Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Welding Blanket
These cost effective Welding blankets offer heavy duty protection from dangers like drops of molten metal, welding sparks and slag. Hence, these blankets can be used in the automobile, shipbuilding, construction, engineering, and many such industries where welding safety is required. Our Vermiculite Coated Ceramic fire blankets with SS wire of 3.2 mm thickness are available in different sizes with 2 metre by 1 metre and 30 metre by 1 metre being standard sizes.
*These blankets contain no asbestos.
· The welding fire blanket material used can withstand an upper limit of 1260°C and has a melting point of 1650°C
· The blankets are manufactured as per your requirements. The edges are stitched with fiberglass tape along with high temperature Kevlar thread and brass eyelets are provided at regular intervals from each other. Also available in 30 metre by 1 metre fabric roll form.
· The ceramic fire blanket is certified to IS 11871 & ISO 6940 fire tests.
· The ceramic fabric with vermiculite coating reinforced with SS wire weighs 1500-1600 gsm and has a thickness of 3.2 mm.
· Ceramic fabric has a thermal conductivity of less than 0.18 W/m°K at 800°C
For further queries or requirements kindly contact us at Sales@RNG.Asia