Welding Fire Blanket - Fiberglass 0.8 mm thickness
- Made with Fiberglass fabric of 0.8 mm thickness of weight 850 grams per square metre.
- Welding Fire blanket suitable for Welding Spark Protection upto 550 °C for light to medium duty welding intensity.
- Can be hanged above as a curtain to collect welding sparks during welding work at engineering and building sites.
- Does not catch fire or burn as it is fire certified to IS 11871.
- Must be replaced once hole formed due to excessive molten metal collection in one spot.
- Edges are stitched with high temperature resistant kevlar thread.
Kindly contact us for discounted rates for high volume orders and for custom welding blanket sizes